What is the QuickBooks® SyncPay Integration?
QuickBooks® SyncPay works directly with QuickBooks®, allowing the merchant to pay invoices, generate sales receipts, process batch transactions and multiple other processes. With QuickBooks® SyncPay, merchants are able to generate batch reports and make multiple payments against open invoices without ever leaving the QuickBooks® environment.
If you are looking for a solution that supports both card present transactions and end-to-end encryption while also streamlining your QuickBooks® transactions, QuickBooks® SyncPay is the solutions you have been waiting for.
QuickBooks® SyncPay is compatible with QuickBooks® Pro, QuickBooks® Premier and QuickBooks® Enterprise.
Key QuickBooks® SyncPay Integration Features
- Works directly within QuickBooks® not outside like most integrations
- Allows merchants to pay invoices
- Generates sales receipts
- Processes batch transactions
- Generates batch reports
- Allows multiple payments against open invoices
- Supports card present transactions
- Supports end-to-end encryption
- Compatible with QuickBooks® Pro, QuickBooks® Premier and QuickBooks® Enterprise